Catch the Drift is the premier fishing guide service on the Oswego River.
Posted 5 hours ago
Never Land Them Greg with a banner day on the river. An easy Catch the Drift Double Digit Dat plus many, many more. All released to fight another day. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!! Just had December 20,21 open up if anyone is looking for a day.
Posted 1 day ago
A slow start for Andy and Eric but a crushfest for he last part of the day. Locked and locked again. 😃😃😃. Some major quality fish. All released to fight another day. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!
Posted 2 days ago
Well, you never know what you will get with Catch the Drift. Joe captures a nice limit of walleyes in between his Browns and steelhead. Walleyes released into the frying pan, Browns and steelhead released to fight another day. Thanks for showing me up Joe. 😢😢. LOCKEDSTRONG
Posted 4 days ago
Not a ton a fish landed today but some quality fish for sure. Joey was the steelhead master. Guys everywhere, boats everywhere and no place to fish. I hate weekends. All released to fight another day. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!
Posted 4 days ago
Does it get any better 😃😃😃😃. Ok soon as we hook a fish it will. LOCKED as I'm writing this.
Posted 5 days ago
Joey with the big brown today. Great job with a long battle. 😀😀. We actually hit fish in every spot with some steelhead around. If I could only get some high water I think it would be game on. All released to fight another day. An easy CTDDDD plus many more. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!
Posted 6 days ago
Tim and Mike with a productive day on the Oswego. We needed the clicker today, time to order a new one. A CTDDDDWLC. All released to fight another day. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!
Posted 8 days ago
A few pictures from the trip today. Brutal conditions but the guys had no problems with it. An easy CTDDDD plus. Released to fight another day. LOCKEDSTRONG!!!!!!
Posted 8 days ago
Highest water of the season and my guys just cancelled. 😁😁😁😁
Posted 9 days ago
I guess Lucky Mike can keep his name after today. Wasn't quite sure after the last trip. A slow couple hours until they boosted the water. After that it was throw in and set hook, double after double. We even caught out first lake trout of the river season. A CTDDDD in less than 30 minutes. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!
Posted 10 days ago
A bunch of chrome steelhead arrived for Scotty and Tiffany. Very low water conditions is definitely making them tough to capture. The year of no water :(. Released to fight another day. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!
Posted 11 days ago
Rich and James with a winter wonderland steelhead trip. The snow didn't stop but neither did the bites. James kept losing one after another. Lol. All released to fight another day. LOCKEDSTRONG!!!!
Posted 12 days ago
A couple pictures from yesterday with Anthony and Bill. An easy CTDDDD plus many more. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!
Posted 14 days ago
Lucky Mike might be losing his mojo. The new guy Bill was keeping up with him today. I might have to retire the Lucky. Good times even with the big winds. LOCKEDSTRONG. !!!!!!
We provide the most up-to-date reports and videos from the Oswego River and other New York State Lake Ontario tributaries
Book a trip with Kevin Davis, the most knowledgeable guide on the river
Enjoy, and we hope to see you hooked up soon!- Capt. Kevin Davis
- Salmon river loaded with steelhead. LOCKED !!!!! pic.twitter.com/LXaicvTyWk 6 months ago
- Back to the Oswego today to find many steelhead. Impressed how many are still in the river this late. pic.twitter.com/gKj32i1pFc 7 months ago
- Crazy brown trout fishing so far this spring. Released to fight another day. pic.twitter.com/XPbw80Op51 7 months ago
- Brown trout fishing is on fire. pic.twitter.com/yrbLVVkGpx 7 months ago
- Can you say large one !!!!!! pic.twitter.com/QzPDDTwpZb 8 months ago
- Some of the best steelhead fishing in Oswego in a long time. pic.twitter.com/gVtcT4RJBd 8 months ago
- Starting to get dark. Could be an early run this year. Already reports of fish in the salmon river. pic.twitter.com/m6LaIaMA2F 1 year ago
- Afternoon kings in Oswego. Nice healthy looking fish. http://img.ly/uxCo 1 year ago
- Seems to be a real good 3 year old class of brown trout this year. http://img.ly/umtY 1 year ago
- Grinding them out of the mud water. http://img.ly/u6PF 1 year ago
- Going to be some real big brown trout this spring. http://img.ly/tLBs 1 year ago
- Hold over brown and a spring lake brown double. http://img.ly/tJvx 1 year ago
- The hold over browns are starting to get real active. One of many captured today. http://img.ly/tIdI 1 year ago
- Even with the cold weather the steelhead fishing is as good as it gets. http://img.ly/tDGy 1 year ago
- Some of the biggest numbers for January fishing that I have seen. http://img.ly/sfdb 1 year ago
- My fantail rainbow :). Little guy but I love the fins. http://img.ly/q7Kw 2 years ago
- The Big brown of the season so far. http://img.ly/q7JJ 2 years ago
- Still fresh ones. http://img.ly/nk6a 2 years ago
- Can't believe how many coho's that are still around. http://img.ly/nk5Z 2 years ago
- Fish are from 120 to 600. We need them to pile up for the blood bath to begin. http://img.ly/lJJ3 2 years ago