Catch the Drift is the premier fishing guide service on the Oswego River.
Posted 14 hours ago
Just had tomorrow morning open up if anyone wants a last minute salmon trip. Message me or call. 3155910151.
Posted 21 hours ago
Good bite early, but then it died with the bright sun. Great first day back on the river. The rain dance has begun. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!
Posted 1 day ago
LOCKED !!!!!! Good to be back. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!
Posted 1 day ago
We snuck one out just before pulling lines. Good bye lake season hello river season. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!!
Posted 1 day ago
Last day on the lake 😃😄😃. Three hours without a bite in rough seas then a triple. I guess you never know. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!
Posted 2 days ago
What a cold miserable day on the lake. Still no concentration at all, one here one there. A mix of cohos, kings and a bonus brown trout. One more day on the lake and my river season will be a go. All new gear ready for action. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3 days ago
Still chrome kings around. Beautiful looking king for this time of year. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!
Posted 4 days ago
A few pictures from yesterday. Got blown off today. Huge waves. Getting my river gear situated. 😀. Just had September 21st Sunday open up for the drift boat if anyone is interested ?
Posted 5 days ago
My best sunset picture of the season. Taken last night. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!
Posted 6 days ago
Biggest one so far this season. 29 3/4. Another blood bath today.
Posted 7 days ago
Can u say bloodbath !!!!! Some of the best fishing the entire season today. Fresh kings, dark kings, fresh cohos and many more. 35 plus bites today 😃😃. One week till my river season starts. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!
Posted 8 days ago
Posted 9 days ago
A very good morning. A ton of bites and lots of salmon boated. Front came in and got blown off around 10am. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!
Posted 10 days ago
River season is almost here. Just had September 17th and 18th open up if anyone wants a day.
- Posted 12 days ago
Posted 12 days ago
Just had tomorrow and Friday cancel if anyone wants a last minute salmon fishing day. Message me if interested...,
We provide the most up-to-date reports and videos from the Oswego River and other New York State Lake Ontario tributaries
Book a trip with Kevin Davis, the most knowledgeable guide on the river
Enjoy, and we hope to see you hooked up soon!- Capt. Kevin Davis
- Salmon river loaded with steelhead. LOCKED !!!!! pic.twitter.com/LXaicvTyWk 4 months ago
- Back to the Oswego today to find many steelhead. Impressed how many are still in the river this late. pic.twitter.com/gKj32i1pFc 4 months ago
- Crazy brown trout fishing so far this spring. Released to fight another day. pic.twitter.com/XPbw80Op51 4 months ago
- Brown trout fishing is on fire. pic.twitter.com/yrbLVVkGpx 5 months ago
- Can you say large one !!!!!! pic.twitter.com/QzPDDTwpZb 5 months ago
- Some of the best steelhead fishing in Oswego in a long time. pic.twitter.com/gVtcT4RJBd 5 months ago
- Starting to get dark. Could be an early run this year. Already reports of fish in the salmon river. pic.twitter.com/m6LaIaMA2F 1 year ago
- Afternoon kings in Oswego. Nice healthy looking fish. http://img.ly/uxCo 1 year ago
- Seems to be a real good 3 year old class of brown trout this year. http://img.ly/umtY 1 year ago
- Grinding them out of the mud water. http://img.ly/u6PF 1 year ago
- Going to be some real big brown trout this spring. http://img.ly/tLBs 1 year ago
- Hold over brown and a spring lake brown double. http://img.ly/tJvx 1 year ago
- The hold over browns are starting to get real active. One of many captured today. http://img.ly/tIdI 1 year ago
- Even with the cold weather the steelhead fishing is as good as it gets. http://img.ly/tDGy 1 year ago
- Some of the biggest numbers for January fishing that I have seen. http://img.ly/sfdb 1 year ago
- My fantail rainbow :). Little guy but I love the fins. http://img.ly/q7Kw 1 year ago
- The Big brown of the season so far. http://img.ly/q7JJ 1 year ago
- Still fresh ones. http://img.ly/nk6a 2 years ago
- Can't believe how many coho's that are still around. http://img.ly/nk5Z 2 years ago
- Fish are from 120 to 600. We need them to pile up for the blood bath to begin. http://img.ly/lJJ3 2 years ago