Catch the Drift is the premier fishing guide service on the Oswego River.
Posted 8 hours ago
Tough going right now. Heavy winds have scattered everything making us grind out every bite. Some nice fish just no numbers. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!
Posted 4 days ago
Tougher conditions the last two days, only a few kings with brown trout and steelhead mixed in. Captured some beautiful summer browns today. Only one more Chemo treatment 😀😀😀. This last one really messed me up, but I never missed a day as usual. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!!
Posted 9 days ago
Who put the heart on the light house ???
Posted 9 days ago
The good king bite continues for the guys from Maine. Got to love the sunrise and first bite of the morning. LOCKEDSTRONG. !!!!!!!!
Posted 10 days ago
I knew the salmon would be in trouble this afternoon with Lucky Mike. His daughters have the same luck. 😃😃. Bright sun, flat water but of course they bite for lucky Mike. Great afternoon except for the bug attack. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!!!
Posted 11 days ago
Salmon fishing remains good with some nice sized fish mixed in. They are fighting wicked hard lately. Many are beating us up. Part of the fishing game though. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!
Posted 14 days ago
Nice to see kings around. :). Not crazy fishing but enough to keep you interested. Fun times with a great group. 😀😀. Thanks Patty. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!
Posted 16 days ago
Back up with the reports and pictures. Chemo this week really put a damper on me. I never missed a day of work though. 😀😀. Here's a bunch a pictures from the last couple days. Great king bite today. Browns, lakers and kings over the weekend. Time for another video. !!!! Maybe tomorrow. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!!!!!!
Posted 20 days ago
Good morning king bite !!!!! Little guy with the biggest of the season 27 1/2 pounder. LOCKEDSTRONG!!!!!
Posted 22 days ago
Get your king supplies ready, quite a few showing up. 😃😃. Don't follow coach around, he cleans them all out before you can get them. Beautiful morning on the water. LOCKEDSTRONG !!!
Posted 22 days ago
The kings are getting bigger and bigger everyday. Good bite this morning. 😃😃. LOCKEDSTRONG!!!!!
Posted 24 days ago
Lots of targets to work with today but we weren't smart enough to get them to bite. We sucked. Seemed to be quite a few salmon around, which is a good sign. Tough today but we will get even tomorrow. 😃. NOT LOCKED. But always LOCKEDSTRONG. !!!!!!!!!!
Posted 26 days ago
Happy 4th of July !!!!!!! LOCKEDSTRONG. 😃😃
Posted 28 days ago
Not sure if everyone knew my situation, but I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer six months ago. The doctors did not give me much hope, but I still kept my spirits up--working on chemo days while hooked up to a chemo pump. Today I was rewarded with a miracle. My scan came back with no cancer cells at all--a total remission. 😀😀 I guess God was with me on this one. Thank you everyone for your support. LOCKEDSTRONG
Posted 29 days ago
Another day beating on the brown trout. We need a few days of west winds to get some kings to show up. I'll take brown trout fishing this good everyday though. LOCKED!!
We provide the most up-to-date reports and videos from the Oswego River and other New York State Lake Ontario tributaries
Book a trip with Kevin Davis, the most knowledgeable guide on the river
Enjoy, and we hope to see you hooked up soon!- Capt. Kevin Davis
- Salmon river loaded with steelhead. LOCKED !!!!! pic.twitter.com/LXaicvTyWk 3 months ago
- Back to the Oswego today to find many steelhead. Impressed how many are still in the river this late. pic.twitter.com/gKj32i1pFc 3 months ago
- Crazy brown trout fishing so far this spring. Released to fight another day. pic.twitter.com/XPbw80Op51 3 months ago
- Brown trout fishing is on fire. pic.twitter.com/yrbLVVkGpx 3 months ago
- Can you say large one !!!!!! pic.twitter.com/QzPDDTwpZb 4 months ago
- Some of the best steelhead fishing in Oswego in a long time. pic.twitter.com/gVtcT4RJBd 4 months ago
- Starting to get dark. Could be an early run this year. Already reports of fish in the salmon river. pic.twitter.com/m6LaIaMA2F 11 months ago
- Afternoon kings in Oswego. Nice healthy looking fish. http://img.ly/uxCo 1 year ago
- Seems to be a real good 3 year old class of brown trout this year. http://img.ly/umtY 1 year ago
- Grinding them out of the mud water. http://img.ly/u6PF 1 year ago
- Going to be some real big brown trout this spring. http://img.ly/tLBs 1 year ago
- Hold over brown and a spring lake brown double. http://img.ly/tJvx 1 year ago
- The hold over browns are starting to get real active. One of many captured today. http://img.ly/tIdI 1 year ago
- Even with the cold weather the steelhead fishing is as good as it gets. http://img.ly/tDGy 1 year ago
- Some of the biggest numbers for January fishing that I have seen. http://img.ly/sfdb 1 year ago
- My fantail rainbow :). Little guy but I love the fins. http://img.ly/q7Kw 1 year ago
- The Big brown of the season so far. http://img.ly/q7JJ 1 year ago
- Still fresh ones. http://img.ly/nk6a 1 year ago
- Can't believe how many coho's that are still around. http://img.ly/nk5Z 1 year ago
- Fish are from 120 to 600. We need them to pile up for the blood bath to begin. http://img.ly/lJJ3 1 year ago